31 Day Challenge, day 16: Tribal Print


Hi everyone! Today's it's time for tribal nails with Hema #844 as my basecolor. I was just improvising with a gold striper polish (Janet #115) and this was the result. Not sure if they look tribal per se, though I did recognize an arrow tail in the design when I was done. And that's pretty tribal, right? ;-) The print was really fun to do, and quite easy as well, as it basically just consists of seven straight lines. I can't wait to try it again with bright colors!

17 comments

  1. I thought it was leaf design. I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look kind of like military to me actually! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super cool & definitely tribal! Good effort I must say.

    Pls share some Christmas themed nails especially with gold glitter nail polish. Thanks!

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combo, it feels like the print on the shoulder straps on army jackets to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I loooove the colours. Great work!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty color and design, good job! I'm going to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a tribal print I like :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost looks military to me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like them! they remind me of the feathers on arrows, thats tribal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh. I am in love with this, and the colours are go so well together.

    ReplyDelete