31 Day Challenge, day 14: Flowers


Hi everyone! :-) This is day 14 in the 31 Day Challenge and today's theme is flowers. I have to say the whole mani is a little bit too tacky for me, haha, but being a tad different than most of my manis, I enjoyed working on it very much. I used my trusty cloud design method to draw the petals, first with a black, then with Essence Ultimate Pink. Then I added the blue, diamond-shaped glitters for a bit of contrast. I don't use loose glitters often, but I immediately fell in love with these from Essence, named Shine Like A Star!, which I bought about a year ago. It doesn't show on the pictures, but they're actually holographic, which makes them even more awesome. Can't wait to use them again. :-) Thanks for dropping by!

29 comments

  1. These look fabulous, as always! I'm going to have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The way the glitter is placed, they kind of look like cute pink crowns :) I did flowers today too! Haven't posted about them yet, but I will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute! i love the addition of the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't look heavy which I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - I like that the glitters are like little pollen things (yeah not so great on the science terminology!) very cute mani. I don't think they're tacky at all :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The black really makes the other colours pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is cute! The diamond-shaped glitter really adds a nice pop of colour and contrast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so cute! Now I just need to look at the rest of your blog! (=

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have beautiful nails !

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I'm going to do this as an accent nail some day :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty! i love that glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    I just wanna say that I spend all day trying to find your blog and I found it! Your nail arts are just perfect and you explain so well how to do it! Thanks :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really nice! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable! I like that you used rhombus glitties to accent the polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look gorgeous! Such a simple idea...will give this a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! Simple, classy and festive!

    ReplyDelete