Mint mummy


Hello guys, happy Easter! Last post I showed you a gorgeous muted green, #82 from Hema. The formula was quite disappointing but the pretty color makes up for that. Though the color isn't a true mint, 'mint' formed such a nice alliteration with 'mummy' :) And the color matches very nicely with Catrice's I Sea You!, so I used that on top of it, using the mummy tape pattern. These pictures were taken a little while ago, but since they're so appropriate for Easter, I waited till today to show you guys. So for today an Easter mummy, in soft, dusty green. Hope you like it!

11 comments

  1. Very pretty. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    Btw isn't I sea you from Catrice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Minty: Thanks! :)

    @Ivana: Whoops!! Of course it is! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! How do you get such crisp lines? I tried to do a mummy manicure, but my topcoat smudged the lines. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Solveig: Thank you:) And about the smudging: I still get that at times. But it helps to apply a thick blob of topcoat first, then even it out and try removing what's too much. This way you avoid the brush from having direct contact with your nail, which causes the smudging. So try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must be master of tape mani :) Currently I'm trying that kind of designs but mine's are not as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, these two colours match perfectly together <3 lovely choice :)
    Oh, and you've been tagged on my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you too!
    Gorgeous mani! The colours are very nice together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the topcoat tip, Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @happy nails:): Wow, that's a big compliment! However Erika from Chloe's Nails is my #1 :) And just keep practising and you'll get the hang of it!

    @Elsa P. Thanks! Also for the tag! As I already said on your blog, I won't make a post but a page with my personal interests :)

    @CrazyM: Thank you!!

    @Solveig: No problem, you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I'm French.
    I really love what you do ! :)I noticed you are fond of lightning and mummys. This is fun. :)
    I have the exact same color t-shirt and I really need to buy a mint polish !
    Have a good day,
    Mathilde

    ReplyDelete