Black relief


Hello guys! Recently I purchased a new black creme: Color Club's Where's The Soiree. And I absolutely love it! The formula is just perfect and it's a one-coater :) My old blacks were either runny or goopy and nameless... So finally I've found a great black creme.

However it did dry quite matte, not what I expected, but instead of seeing it as a con, why not take advantage of it? I used the same tape pattern as the mani from Time To rock! and added a layer of clear polish. Because of the thick top-layer, the surface obtained a subtle relief which - combined with the mixture of glossy and matte finishes - gives the whole that bit of extra spice it needed.
What are your toughts? And as always, thanks for reading :)

12 comments

  1. i love it! it looks so super hot - yet kinky! - im hooked! lmao =)

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks AAHMAZING! What a punk-hardcore but subtle nail polish design. I will totally be stealing this idea I just think it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tone-on-tone looking. i was going to try something similar in a half-moon manicure. I thought it would be interesting to have a matte nails with shiny half moons all in black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome. I like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird that it dries matte for you-- It dries glossy on me! I agree, love this black :) It's my go to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love ur mani! So egdy and cool =)
    I also really like where's the soiree...its just amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clean designs and perfect nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would look great with something like Veruschka!

    ReplyDelete